Our team is growing! We are so excited to bring on a Business Development Manager!
We are looking for a sales account manager to launch and manage our HubSpot Sales CRM as well as leads from the community. You will have a direct impact on driving our customer growth every day. You will be our internal expert on the competitive landscape and help optimize our sales process and collateral.
- Oversee Reach’s HubSpot Sales & Marketing Portals, managing all leads and lead follow up process
- Execute final client agreements, with CEO oversight, using internal software
- Ensure execution and delivery of 9 month report with account manager
- Track client renewals, setting up renewal meeting 2 months prior to contract end
- Attend community events on behalf of Reach, representing the company in a professional manner
- Execute all prospect combthroughs, analyzing a company’s current marketing efforts and providing them a report to get started on their next steps
- Put together slide decks for CEO/Chief Strategist for company presentations as needed from current library
- Analyze company brands online and work with CEO to formulate a final proposal
- Participate in all onboarding brand dives to make sure client needs discussed in sales process are met
- Onboard all new clients with the right team member confirming goals, how data and success will be tracked etc.
- Create case studies, ebooks or other inbound sales tools for online or in-person meetings as necessary
- Handle initial prospect calls and meetings to ensure they are a qualified lead, bringing in CEO for deal meeting
- Weekly lead reports to CEO with updates on each prospect
- Measure the success of these campaigns and optimize your approach based on the resulting data
- Find new opportunities to applaud, support, and ultimately retain our customers
- Send out our Annual Client Survey, and report results to CEO
- Periodically co-manage Reach social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Use PandaDoc to build sales presentations and finalize contracts
- Basic inbound marketing skills involving email marketing, social media, website content, video
- Basic design skills utilizing Adobe Software or Canva
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills, attention to detail and ability to personalize sales process
- BA/BS, preferably in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Sales, or a related field
- Past experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field
- Must be HubSpot Sales Software Certified, Inbound Marketing Certified, HubSpot Certified
- Bonus technical skills: Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, photography and/or videography, HubSpot analytics, Teamwork and Google Analytics.
- Must be available for weekends and after hours from time to time.
- Must agree to 90-day probationary period.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available
- Unlimited Vacation, up to 7 days consecutive days including weekends
- Five hours/week for Professional Development
- Potential for travel to professional conferences
- Work from home options on certain day of the week and also additionally during some holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Our fridge is always stocked with good food & drinks
- Recently moved to a 106 year old two-story office building newly renovated
Salary: $34,000 plus benefits and commission opportunities.
Please send resume to Kelly Trace at firstname.lastname@example.org.