Our team is growing! We are so excited to bring on a new Inbound Marketing Manager!
We are looking for a dynamic, content-creating, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for some of our clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers (the latter of which our team will help you accomplish).
- Full management and execution of online campaigns that help our clients attract more of the right kind of customer through social media, email campaigns, blog posts and the web using the inbound marketing method.
- Write a content calendar that includes a plan for online ads, social media posts, etc.
- Ability to direct a photographer/videographer on content necessary to fulfill your calendar ideas.
- Comfortable periodically working events for clients, talking to guests at expo-style table for certain clients.
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis via email, text or phone calls.
- Strong ability to write for the web (blogging, SEO, etc.)
- Strong ability to analyze web data from campaigns (visits, conversion, etc.)
- Strong skills in building social media campaigns, online ads using Facebook and Instagram, etc.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at one time.
- Ability to use good judgment in quick decision-making.
- A strong desire to solve others’ problems, ability to troubleshoot, and knowledge of where to pass complex questions.
- Willingness to gain expert-level knowledge of our clients’ industries and products/services.
- BA/BS, preferably in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Social Sciences, or related field.
- Complete and pass the Inbound Marketing Certification through HubSpot Academy (free course).
- Experience managing a company’s social media channels are a plus.
- Availability on weekends and after hours from time to time.
- Bonus technical skills: Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, photography and/or videography, HubSpot’s Marketing Automation product, MailChimp, and Google Analytics.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available
- Time allotted for Professional Development each week
- Potential for travel to professional conferences
- Work from home options on certain days of the week
- Flexible Schedule during the week
- Our fridge is always stocked with good food & drinks
- Recently moved to a 106 year old building newly renovated
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and if you have portfolio pieces, campaigns or social media channels you currently manage, feel free to send those as well.