Reach is looking for a WordPress/Web Developer who can join our team, have fun & get to work right away.
The ideal person for this role has experience working with clients, building/managing WordPress websites, a diverse skill set that might include some social media, agency brainstorming and loves food and a good craft brew.
You should have a working knowledge of WordPress administration, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and server management.
More about us:
Reach is a growing inbound marketing agency helping clients create brands people love. We focus on web development, social media and inbound marketing for professional service industries (real estate, accounting, etc.), hence the need for a diverse skill set. Our office is located in Downtown Kissimmee, steps away from the lakefront, cool restaurants and shops and great views.
In this position you will:
- Work with clients through every phase of the project to answer and assess needs
- Research, Plan, Build & launch new WordPress sites holistically, looking at a project from all aspects
- Become Inbound and HubSpot certified
- Apply inbound strategies for website development so clients can generate leads from their newly designed website
- Have the opportunity to work from home certain weekdays or in our fun and loving work environment
What are the qualifications?
- Bachelors Degree in web-related field
- Minimum 2 years working on WordPress websites or Web Development for an agency
- Working knowledge of WordPress administration, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and server management
- Strong ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot web applications and code
- Outstanding computer, communication, proofing and research skills
- General knowledge of social media platforms
- Interest in analytics, data and monitoring web successes and failures
- Certification in web-related technologies is a plus
- Must be a fast learner with a desire to grow and implement new techniques or solutions
Why work with Reach?
We have a dynamic team that is shaping the future of digital marketing and website development, focusing on how customers use things, not how our clients want them, so that we can continue to delight and improve the web’s bigger picture. We are transforming the way people do business.
This position requests in area applicants only or candidates who are willing to relocate.
Email resumes to Kelly Trace, Chief Strategist at email@example.com.