Our team is growing! We are so excited to bring on a new Social Media Account Manager!
We are looking for a dynamic, content-creating, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for some of our clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers (the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish).
- Build and execute a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including social posts, videos, photos, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Periodically working events for clients, talking to guests at expo-style events and utilizing local community relations skills
- Grow new leads for our clients, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns prospects into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Develop campaigns and ideas to help drive creative concepts for our clients.
- Serve as an evangelist for clients’ messaging, brand, and content through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Manage major accounts, utilizing team to produce certain elements of account needs.
- Proofread and write copy.
- Strong ability to write for the web (blogging, SEO etc.)
- Strong skills in building social media campaigns, online ads etc.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to use good judgment in quick decision-making.
- A strong desire to solve others’ problems, ability to troubleshoot, and knowledge of where to pass complex questions.
- Basic sales skills, with an understanding of what type of content belongs in each funnel stage.
- Ability to use data to make decisions.
- Ability to stimulate discussion in an online community in a tone that suits our clients, and connect people to appropriate resources.
- Willingness to gain expert-level knowledge of our clients’ industries and products/services.
- BA/BS, preferably in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Social Sciences, or related field.
- Must complete and pass Inbound Marketing Certification.
- Two years experience with social media marketing is a plus.
- Availability on weekends and after hours from time to time.
- Bonus technical skills: Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, photography and/or videography, HubSpot’s Marketing Automation product, MailChimp, and Google Analytics.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available
- Time allotted for Professional Development each week
- Potential for travel to professional conferences
- Work from home options on certain days of the week
- Flexible Schedule
- Our fridge is always stocked with good food & drinks
- Recently moved to a 106 year old building newly renovated
Apply on LinkedIn or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.