Content Marketing Manager
Reports to Director of Content Creation
Annual Starting Salary: $36,600
Unable to work remote
We are looking for a dynamic, content-creating, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for some of our clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers (the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish).
- Take on new accounts from our sales and operations teams and execute a list of deliverables that shows the highest ROI for clients
- Plan and build an annual campaign calendar that converts leads into customers using creative ideas, unique value propositions and solid production skills
- Use the RADIATE Method to build and monitor campaigns utilizing inbound marketing tools like blogging, social media, CTAs, offers, landing pages, email marketing etc.
- Write buyer personas for clients after heavy research into their ideal customer and execute campaigns based on needs and goals
- Plan, design and build strong converting graphics and videos for social media and/or a client’s website/landing page
- Analyze data regularly for client campaigns and make gametime decisions based on analysis
- Grow new leads for our clients, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Utilize marketing automation where helpful to stay efficient in marketing efforts
- Work with the client and director of content creation to establish campaign goals and build a plan to execute them while adhering to deadlines and exceeding client expectations where possible
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to follow deadlines
- Strong skills in building social media campaigns, online ads etc.
- Willingness to gain expert-level knowledge of our clients’ industries and products/services
- Ability to use good judgment in quick decision-making
- A strong desire to solve others’ problems, ability to troubleshoot, and knowledge of where to pass complex questions.
- Basic sales skills, with an understanding of what type of content belongs in each funnel stage
- Basic budgeting skills
- Ability to use data to make decisions
- Ability to stimulate discussion in an online community in a tone that suits our clients, and connect people to appropriate resources provided by their brand
- BA/BS, preferably in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Social Sciences, or related field.
- Must complete and pass Inbound Marketing Certification, Content Marketing Certification, Google Analytics
- Availability on weekends and after hours from time to time.
- Bonus technical skills: Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, photography and/or videography, HubSpot’s Marketing Automation product, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with inbound marketing/lead generation and social media marketing is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available
- Short-term, Long-term and Life Insurance
- Five hours/week for Professional Development
- Potential for travel to professional conferences
- Work from home every Monday
- 17 paid holidays per year
- Flexible Schedule
- Our fridge is always stocked with good food & drinks
Please send resume to Kelly Trace at firstname.lastname@example.org.