Jr. Web Developer
Annual Starting Salary: $36,600
Unable to work remote full time
We are looking for a dynamic, data-driven, web and development creating fool who can work with and bring our clients and our leadership team to marketing bliss by owning the marketing funnel for some of our clients. You’ll be given the opportunity to work with other leaders at Reach to provide a better overall strategy in content and website development. You will be working under our Director of Development on all web and design builds, attracting site traffic to our current clients, looking for opportunities to convert traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, as well as developing processes in web maintenance for all projects.
- Use WordPress and/or other CMS platforms to develop new websites from start to finish. Webflow is a plus.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and write clean, semantic code.
- Assist with execution of digital strategy to ensure clients and team members are on the right track to converting leads as it pertains to user experience, SEO, etc.
- Create and/or review wireframe and mockups or brand new site pages, provide direction to management, and lead presentation to clients.
- Collaborate with appropriate marketing teammates, designers, and other project stakeholders as needed to bring full project together.
- Implement project scopes and sticking to tight deadlines.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Periodically do website and marketing comb throughs for sales prospects and clients.
- Periodically create and manage agency templates for account management team to use in various facets.
- Proof strategy and campaign calendars to ensure clients and team members are on the right track to converting leads as it pertains to SEO, keywords, etc.
- Help account managers pull website analytics for reports.
- Handle accounts for account managers in their absence as it relates to web duties.
- Periodically write website content for pages.
- Maintain multiple websites when it comes to overall health and usability.
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent working experience.
- Must complete and pass Webflow training, Inbound Marketing Certification & HubSpot Certification, Google Analytics Advanced within the first 14 days.
- Understanding of new website setup including hosting, buying domains, setting up email accounts, etc.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve a user’s experience and drive action.
- Ability to understand responsive web design for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut-check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
- Eye for design and typography.
- Professional organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong desire to solve others’ problems, ability to troubleshoot, and knowledge of where to pass complex questions.
- Willingness to gain expert-level knowledge of our clients’ industries and products/services.
- Must be available for weekends and after-hours from time to time.
- Must agree to a 90-day probationary period.
- Bonus technical skills: Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, photography and/or videography, HubSpot analytics, Teamwork, and Google Analytics.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available
- Five hours/week for Professional Development
- Potential for travel to professional conferences
- Work from home options on certain day of the week and also additionally during some holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Our fridge is always stocked with good food & drinks
- Recently moved to a 106-year-old, two-story office building newly renovated
Please send resume to Kelly Trace at email@example.com.