Marketing Coordinator at Reach
Are you looking for a marketing role for a company that feels like a family? Do you want to find a job in the marketing industry where you feel like you’re making a difference in your community as well as for the small businesses you are working with? Do you love facing new challenges head-on and getting into the details to get things done?
In comes Reach! We are an inbound marketing agency that focuses on building digital strategies to attract, engage, and nurture the right customer to increase our clients’ bottom line. We don’t just work with any company – our values are about giving back to our community in every way possible, from office volunteer days to helping our local small businesses thrive. We also care about our team – you are given unlimited vacation days as well as full benefits, and while we have regular office hours, there is flexibility within them depending on your needs. We believe you work hard AND you play hard, and we’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our values-driven team on the ground floor.
Marketing Coordinator: Overview
Reporting to the Director of Content Creation, you’ll be responsible for wearing all of the marketing hats while juggling your client work. This is an entry-level position where you will get to learn all of the tools of the marketing trade rather than just focusing on one aspect for each client. You are a fast learner who loves taking on new challenges and making a difference in your work. Also, nowhere in your job description is “get coffee for the CEO”– this is real hands-on experience with the best clients!
To be a rockstar in this role, you’ll need to be a go-getter. You are confident that anything you don’t know, you can figure out and you are good at managing your own time. You know how to work with a team but you are also independent, and you know how to figure things out for yourself and feel confident in your own abilities. You are multifaceted and can learn new things quickly, and you want to learn skills in every marketing realm to further your professional growth.
- Time Commitment: 40 hours/week
- Compensation: $36,600 annually with unlimited vacation time and medical/dental/vision benefits, as well as short/long term and life insurance
- Location: Kissimmee, FL
- Status: This is a full-time employee role. You must be available to work at our location in Kissimmee, FL and eligible to work in the US.
You will be responsible for your own clients and your own time management. This is not an employee role where you will have someone to help tell you what to do – we will tell you what needs to be done and leave it up to you to prioritize and manage your own time.
You will be wearing all of the marketing hats:
- Using your creativity to plan and execute an annual campaign calendar that converts leads into clients
- Using our proven method to build and monitor campaigns
- Conducting research on clients and their ideal customers and using information to write buyer personas
- Executing campaigns based on the needs and goals of the clients
- Utilizing email marketing softwares to run marketing campaigns
- Design and create graphics and videos for social media, websites, and landing pages
- Regularly analyze data for client campaigns and make decisions based on results
- Utilizing marketing skills in calls-to-action and lead generation content to generate new leads for our clients
- Working with both the client and team members to establish campaign goals
- Building plans to execute campaign goals
- Staying aware of deadlines and utilizing plans and time management to exceed client expectations whenever possible
You will be helping grow our client base by:
- Taking on new accounts from our sales/operations teams
- Executing deliverables to deliver the best service for clients
- Looking for new ways to use automations and marketing techniques to increase efficiency in the company’s process
This could be you if…
- You have strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have strong self-management skills; you love the idea of creating your own priorities and executing your tasks depending on your own prioritization
- You highly value constructive feedback and run with it once it’s received
- You want to learn skills in every realm of marketing to best help your clients
- You’re detail-oriented and organized, and will always make a second pass to make sure everything is in order without compromising time constraints
- You love your community and want to give back in every way possible
- There is nothing you believe you cannot learn, and you learn quickly
- You are resourceful – if you don’t know something, you know you’ll be able to figure it out
- You thrive on deadlines and love getting things done, and know how to communicate and prioritize when a deadline is in jeopardy
- You love building and executing social media campaigns for clients
- You are a go-getter, and you’re willing to do what it takes to become an expert on all of our clients, their industries, and their customer base
- You think on your feet and can make decisions quickly and with good judgment
- You love problem solving and have strong troubleshooting skills, and you know when to pass off a question you’re not sure how to answer
- You have a basic understanding of sales, and you know what type of content belongs in each funnel
- You love using data to make decisions
- You have the knowledge to stimulate discussions in online communities utilizing resources that help our clients
- You want to find a company that cares about you, your team members, and your clients
- You want to work with a team that is like a second family
- You love working with people who have senses of humor, and while you’re always professional, you believe that working hard means playing hard
- You live in or around Kissimmee, FL and are willing to commute to and work from the office 4 days a week
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Google Ads
- Adobe software
- Office Suite
- WordPress/Webflow CMS
- MailChimp/Mailerlite and other email marketing softwares
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application! https://airtable.com/shrd0t9Avdy2Sbkwy
We are accepting initial applications from now until Friday June 11th, 2021 12:00pm, EDT. Please note we are accepting applications on a rolling basis and so the sooner you apply, the better!
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview. An in-person interview may be requested and the candidate is responsible for their own travel expenses.
We can’t wait to hear from you!